Stampin’ Up Discounts and Benefits
My Stampin’ Chicks group includes both local stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting hobbyists and career demonstrators, as well as my virtually connected Stampin’ Up! down line. Regardless of where you live, all of us share a lot in common! We love discounts and the option to earn income, have a passion for stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting!
The new Starter Kit is here! Now opportunity comes at a lower price of $99.00, with complete customization, and it still ships for free!
There has never been a better opportunity to join Stampin’ Up! With a lower cost to get started, you can focus on what matters most, starting your business-your way.
Even better, Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customization! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get:
- Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $50!
- That’s a total value of $175!
Customize your creativity with the new Starter Kit. The choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our high-quality products. Simply choose $125.00 worth of any traditional or digital products to create a Starter Kit that you’re sure to enjoy!
STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR BENEFITS
- Ongoing 20% discount on all your orders (increases to 25% when you promote).
- Earn additional income of up to 18% on your sales.
- Pre-order new product!
- Earn FREE stamps with various promotions.
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more!
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine quarterly
WHAT MAKES OUR STAMPIN’ CHICKS TEAM SPECIAL?
I’m so fortunate to be able to devote myself full-time to my Scrappin’ Chicks down line. Whether you joined as a hobbyist or as a business builder, I am here every day to help you reach your goals!
- Our private Stampin’ Chicks blog ensures you receive the latest Stampin’ Up! news, advice, technique and product information.
- Stampin’ Chicks Picks, our very own weekly public challenge, is devoted to charging up your paper crafting, rubber stamping and scrapbooking skills! You get to pick what you want to work on!
- Stampin’ Chicks Blog Hop . . . Every month we have a fun theme for our blog hop! You can jump in and join the fun!
- Participate in Stampin’ Chicks sales and recruiting contests
- I offer one-on-one business planning and personalized coaching for career demonstrators based upon my 25+ years as a successful, home-based business owner
- Free access to our On-Line Video Classes.
- Attend our Stampin’ Chicks virtual orientation meeting to help you get better acquainted with your new resources and benefits.
- Free business planning and personalized coaching with me.
READY TO SIGN-UP ON-LINE AND GET GREAT DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS INSTANTLY?
Q: What kind of incentives can I earn as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
A: Stampin’ Up! offers so many benefits and incentives to demonstrators… here are a few:
- 20%-25% Off all orders as long as you are active. **
- Access to the Stampin Up Demo Website – packed with ideas, video trainings, webinars, techniques, tutorials and more.
- Access to StampinConnection.com – Stampin’ Up’s exclusive online community for demonstrators only.
- Make some Extra Dough – You can earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases & customer sales.
- Free Trips! Every year you are eligible to earn Stampin Up’s Incentive Trip
- Credit for Purchases – Credit for your own personal purchases! Anything you purchase counts towards your low $300 quarterly minimum.
- Hostess Benefits – on all orders over $150
- Free Catalogs from Stampin’ Up
- Free magazine – Receive our Stampin’ Success quarterly magazine – includes great tips & techniques!
- Pre-orders & Sneak Peeks – new sets before they’re available to anyone
Q: Can I be my own Hostess (receive Stampin’ Rewards)?
A: Yes, you can be your own Hostess anytime you have an order over $150. It can be all yours, a combination of your own personal purchases plus a few outside orders, or it could be all from customers, a workshop, etc.
Q: What is the Stamp It Demonstrator Group?
A: I’m so blessed to be the leader of such a great group of demonstrator friends, called Stamp it. I offer an online community for us to share, swap, and more. This is available not only to demonstrators who’ve joined directly with me, but to their recruits all the way down 3 levels! Here are a few perks you’ll get from me as your upline:
- Stamp Chicks Demo Facebook Group
- Fun, friends and family. This group is about sharing ideas both business and hobbyist demonstrators
- Exclusive videos and tutorials for demos in my group
- New exclusive videos & tutorials added weekly
- Demonstrator Meetings
- Online Demo Meetings
- Local Demo Meetings
- Free Monthly Class Planners / Tutorials
- Regular Card Swaps
- Bonus Incentives for achievements
Q: I’m not local, can I still join with you?
A: Absolutely, as long as you are in the United States. My ideas, training, support and online community are available to all near and far.
Q: What if I only want to do this as a hobby. Do I still have to have workshops?
A: Absolutely not!! Stampin’ Up! supports the hobby demonstrator just as well as the career demonstrator. You can put in your own order or collect orders from family & friends.
Q: What are the minimum sales requirements?
A: You only have to submit $300** in sales per quarter to remain active. This “renews” you each quarter. You can drop anytime.
**$300 quota is based on “retail” sales, you receive 20% off for personal purchases and it still counts at the retail price.
- January – March
- April – June
- October – December
- The quarter you join in is waived.
- Your personal purchases count, plus any sales to friends/customers, etc all accumulate.
- If you ever don’t make a quota, you are not penalized. You would simply go inactive, and become a customer again. There are no “penalties” other than not getting the discount and bonus demo perks. There is no pressure.
Q: How do I join Stampin’ Up?
- Click on the Join Now image below to join Stampin’ Up!
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Q: I’m trying to sign up and it’s asking me for a “Stampin’ Rewards Starter Kit Code” what is this?
- This is a code that a workshop hostess can use to transfer her Stampin Rewards to a starter kit. Unless you just hosted a workshop, or stamp club, you would not have a code and should click “no” code for this question.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you. I will send you a welcome email with details for my Stamp It group.