The new Tropical Escape Suite from Stampin’ Up, has to be one of my all-time favorites! Today I cased this design from fellow Stampin’ Up demonstrator Kristi Gray. I just love the soft colors and beautiful papers in this collection. Here are steps and the products I used to make this pretty Thank You Note!
- Use a 5.5″ x 8.5″ card base and score it at 4.25″
- Use any of the papers in the Designer Series Paper (DSP) to cut a 5.24″ x 4″ mat
- Create a second mat in Shaded Spruce, which you can find in the Tropical Escape Card stock Pack, and cut it to 4.58″ x 3.38″
- Use another sheet of your favorite DSP to create a small mat measuring 4.5″ x 3.25″
- Create your circles using Whisper White Card Stock, circle punch and framlits
- Using the photo as your guide, stamp the leaves and flowers in Granny Apple Green and Blushing Bride.
- Use the Tropical Thinlit Dies to die-cut the fern in your Shaded Spruce Card Stock
- Attach your mats being sure to wrap a piece of the Granny Apple Green Ribbon around the DSP, and secure with a dimensional
- I added a few Metallic Pearls to the flowers to add a little pop.
- Stamp a nice sentiment on the inside of the card and add some stamped leaves and flowers to tie everything together
Thanks for visiting Stampin’ Chicks! Until next time,