A man I don’t work with very often called and invited me to a seminar in Palm Beach on Alzheimer’s disease.
It was hosted by The Scripps Research Institute where researchers are working very hard to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease. They employ some of the leading scientists and researchers in the country so it was a wonderful opportunity.
This is the Thank You Note I made for him. I used the following Stampin’ Up supplies:
- Stampin’ Up! Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Stamp Pad
- Stampin’ Up! Big Shot Textured Impressions
- Stampin’ Up! You’re My Type Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Up! Word Window Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Boho Blossoms Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Raven Trim Lace
- Stampin’ Up Hodge Podge Hardware
Have a great day and remember to check out the BIG Blog Candy Give Away!
Until next time,