Today I wanted to introduce you to the new Dashing Deer Bundle that is on page 9 of the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog which premiers on September 5th.
Remember! You can get a FREE Holiday Catalog! Just fill out this form and I will send it to you!
If you’re like me, and find yourself super busy, these quick, K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Silly) cards are easy to make and will bring a smile to the face of the person lucky enough to receive them.
Here are the K.I.S.S. instructions:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to measure 5.5″ x 4.25″
- Run each piece through your Big Shot using the new Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (page 5 Holiday Catalog)
- Stamp two of the large deer from the Dashing Deer Bundle. I used Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and the Cherry Cobble Classic Stampin Pad
- Use the new Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies (page 5 Holiday Catalog) to cut-out your stamped image.
- Add some Stampin’ Up! Clear Dazzling Diamonds glitter to one of the images.
- Stamp your greetings in Cherry Cobbler onto Whisper White Card Stock and add a small frame if desired.
- Add the ribbon of your choice. I used the new Merry Merlot & Copper ribbon (page 29 Holiday Catalog) and Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon (page 49 Holiday Catalog) on the card, and added a small bow in Whisper White.
- Add some Stampin’ Dimensionals to the greetings and adhere everything to the card stock with your Snail Adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by and until next time,